E² Communications specializes in phone systems for small and medium business. Whether your business has a single phone or multiple lines with rollover, whether you have multiple extensions, distant offices or workers, or even a hodge-podge of landline, VOIP, and cell phones spread throughout your organization, E² Communications Has a Solution For You!
Business Phones and Multi-Line Phones
Now your small business has the power, the cutting-edge technology, and the easy-to-use communication channels that big companies enjoy on a regular basis. All provided at a reasonable price-point, by a solutions provider based right here, in Lexington, Kentucky. Your medium-size business can gain the always-connected office you need to grow. Do you have employees that work from home? Connect them to your business (both data and voice) for cost savings and a huge productivity increase!
- Multi-line, business-grade phone systems
- Advanced calling features, including Find Me/Follow Me, voicemail to email, and inter-office extensions across the country and the world!
- Equipment can be purchased and installed in-house, or choose a reliable cloud-based solution
- Support, configuration, installation, and billing all handled locally from our Lexington office
Who Needs a New Businesses Phone System?
- Startups and new businesses who do not have a phone system
- Anyone with an old (legacy) phone system that has limited features and limited support
- Businesses who are adding off-site employees (such as work-from-home or remote field offices)
- A business that needs better connectivity (both voice and data) for their phones, computers, and other devices
- Those who are tired of dealing with far-away representatives for the giant national telecommunications companies
- Any Small or Medium Business who wants to save money!
A free service we offer all our customers: We've been working in the telecommunications industry a long time. We know what kinds of back-door rate plans are available from major carriers like AT&T, Windstream, and Time Warner Cable. We'll help your company find the best service at the best price.
Your business needs the best phone system to give you an edge over your competition. We install and manage both a hardware-based system, physically installed at your business, and a cloud-based solution (virtual PBX), with only the handsets (phones) to set up. From initial consultation to working with telecom companies to have your lines installed, from installation of hardware and cable through training you and your staff, all your inquiries pertaining to PBX and other voice and data issues can be taken care of here at eSquared Communications.
Allworx Phone Systems
Our hardware-based solutions are provided by Allworx. An Allworx system uses in-house VOIP (voice over IP) to connect all your users' phones over your data network. Allworx systems provide best-in-breed features for SMB phone systems, bringing enterprise-grade features that were unaffordable even a few years ago. Please visit our Allworx page for more information about these business phone systems.
The cloud-based system is perfect for small businesses. The only investment required is for the Yealink handsets, which feature beautiful 7" color touchscreens with videoconferencing. All the features you'd expect in a business phone are here, but at a price point even the smallest businesses can afford.
When you partner with eSquared, your business also gets outstanding IT support as well. From repairs to installations, on time and on-budget.
If you're an existing customer looking for support, please visit our support page. Our team works hard to give you the satisfaction you deserve.
eSquared Communications: specializing in outstanding, enterprise-grade voice and data solutions for all small to medium-sized businesses since 2007.